The Compliance Office in the Youngstown State University Department of Intercollegiate Atheltics is dedicated to providing information and ensuring compliance with NCAA, Horizon League, Missouri Valley Football Conference and institutional rules. Our goal is to educate and support our student-athletes, coaches, administrators and supporters to act with integrity and make decisions that comply with regulations.
We welcome your questions.
For more information, contact Elaine Jacobs, Associate Director of Athletics, at (330) 941-2282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCAA Principle of Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct
For intercollegiate athletics to promote the character development of participants, to enhance the integrity of higher education, and to promote civility in society, student-athletes, coaches and all others associated with these athletic programs and events should adhere to such fundamental values as respect, fairness, civility, honesty and responsibility. These values should be manifest not only in athletics participation but also in the broad spectrum of activities affecting these athletic programs.
Current Student-Athletes (All Current for 2012-13)
- YSU Student-Athlete Handbook | PDF
- YSU Release of Information
- YSU Drug Testing Consent Form
- YSU Student-Athlete Automobile Regulations/Employment Verification
- YSU Student-Athlete Handbook Receipt and Ethical Conduct Pledge
- YSU Appearance and Outreach Form
- Horizon League Waiver of Liability
- NCAA Student-Athlete Statement
- NCAA Summary of Regulations
- NCAA HIPAA Waiver Form
- NCAA Drug Testing Consent Form
- NCAA Drug Educational Information
- CHAMPS/Life Skills
- College-Bound Student-Athletes Initial Eligibility Resource Center
- 2012-13 Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- National Letter of Intent (NLI)